| SQA |
|| 39 hrs |
| DELIVERY METHOD
||Classroom Instructor-led training (CILT)|
Online Instructor-led training ( OILT)
| COURSE OVERVIEW
|| This course delivers the skills on how quality assurance is performed. It focuses on quality assurance standards and its maintenance in order to assure the highest quality possible. Testing of an application or product is necessary to improve the business processes and quality of the product or application. |
- Candidate should have bachelor degree or college diploma
- Candidate should either have past working experience in business, information technology, logistics, engineering, finance, health care, banking and insurance domains or is currently working in these domains.
- Candidate should have good communication and writing skills.
Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Explain the principles, scope and best practices of test planning
- Understand the management aspects of test design and execution
- Explain the ways to measure and control the testing process .
- Define what the test case, test plan, and other basic testing concepts are
- Describe how to identify scenarios that must be handled by the system and tested by the test team
- Understand how to derive test cases and test procedures from use cases
- Understand principles of manual testing and test automation and its place in software life cycle
- Utilize HP Mercury testing tools: Quality Center, Quick Test Professional and LoadRunner