|DELIVERY METHOD||Classroom Instructor-led training (CILT)|
Online Instructor-led training ( OILT)
|COURSE OVERVIEW||Global ERP Solutions provides training on SAP MM Project Class In nut shell, this project is designed in such a manner that the participants get close to real time experience regarding end to end implementation in a SAP project|
1. Participant will able to walk into SAP job with confidence.
2. Participant will know the processes in the real time project.
3. Participant will be equipped to meet the expectations.
4. Participant will have better understanding about team working skills.
SAP-MM project content
1. Project – An Overview
Project Team’s Hierarchy
Client Team’s Hierarchy
2. MM process – An Overview
3. Workshop Preparations – Preparations and Guidelines to follow
BPD – Discussion about Business Process Design
BPA – Discussion about Business Process Activities
Workshops – Process related (One Demo for on MM process)
Gap Analysis – Sample of some GAPS from Real time
Functional Designs- RICEFW (Discussion about all of them and One demo in the class for anyone of the following)
Introduction about Technical design
LSMW – One demo in the class
Field Mapping and related tools
Batch Management – An Introduction (Based on time)
Reports – Query
Testing (Test Scenarios, Condition, Scripts)
Integration points with cross functions.
Project implementation methods followed by major consulting firms
4. Solution Manager – An Overview
5. General project documentation maintenance – SharePoint, Version Control, Sign-off process etc