|DELIVERY METHOD||Classroom Instructor-led training (CILT)|
Online Instructor-led training ( OILT)
|AUDIENCE||Whoever is the QA Analyst or Software Testers who want to become a Test Leads or Test Managers.|
Should be a QA Analyst or Software Tester.
1. Introduction to Test Management.
2. Understand the importance of Test Management, Leadership and Team Building.
3. Difference between Test Strategy and Test Plan.
4. Test Strategy preparation.
5. Test Plan preparation.
6. Test Effort Estimation
7. Risk and Issue Management.
8. QA Project plan preparation.
9. Test Execution plan.
10. Test Deliverables.
11. Importance of Ad hoc Testing and Exploratory testing
12. Risk Based Testing: How to implement a Risk Based Testing approach and when to use it?
13. Daily / Weekly and Monthly Test Status Reporting.
14. Test Scheduling, Resource allocation, Contingencies and Re-planning.
15. How to analyze and plan QA activities during Change Management
16. QC Configuration
17. Quality Center – Traceability Matrix, Dashboard – Test Metrics and Reports in QC.
18. Test Progress Monitoring, Defect tracking and analysis, Test Effectiveness and When to stop testing
19. Test Matrics:-Making the decision to use metrics in the testing process.
20. Test Summary Report
21. Test Closure: Understanding the importance of a Test Closure report.
22. Defect Management: The role of defect management in Project success.
23. Defect Analysis.
24. Root Cause Analysis – Fish Bone Diagram.
25. Test Process Improvement.
26. Test Automation Management
a. Feasibility of Automation
b. What to Automate?
c. Tool Issues
Practical on a Sample Project